IT Manager(M/F/D) Base in Shanghai
- Lufthansa - 16 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Ensure an active relationship management and engagement with relevant stakeholders in order to ensure proper alignment of all parties
- Provide consulting regarding the design and implementation of resilient and effective solutions
- Ensure proper and secure integration into the exiting IT environment
- Verify and negotiate Requests for Service (RfS) offers, together with relevant stakeholders
- Work closely together with the DevOps organization to ensure future operations
Behind the scenes
this is the headqauter of AirPlus
You hold a degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification and several years of experience as an IT expert
- Experience in complex and heterogeneous IT environments and business processes, preferably in financial services sector and business travel industry
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and technology related to the Chinese market API concepts and data engineering is mandatory, ACP (Alibaba Cloud Certified Professional) would be an advantage.
- End to End project management experience, analyze and manage the risk with external development vendor and monitor the progress, ensure the quality of final delivery.
- Very good conceptual and analytical skills as well as quick perception, commitment and a goal-oriented working style
- Assertiveness, decision-making ability, as well as strong communication and motivation skills
- Very good stakeholder management skills
- Very good English and Mandarin skills
About AirPlus Payment Management Co. Ltd.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 93,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 18 Jun 2020
Closes 18 Jul 2020
This job was posted to: Airline IT