Senior Quality Engineer (m/f)
- Lufthansa - 16 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Miskolc, Észak-Magyarország, Hungary
As Senior Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Establish & operate the local integrated quality system.
- Establish inspections standards, methods, & requirements & conduct periodic audits.
- Ensure availability of all necessary authority approvals & certifications.
- Design, implement & run an appropriate training & authorization system according to EASA Part 145 requirements.
- Establish procedures for dealing with non-conformities, monitoring non-conformity reports & taking corrective/preventive action in response to audit findings.
- Implement & ensure the Quality reporting structure.
- Assume responsibility as Deputy in case of lengthy absence of the Head of Quality Management.
- Support the Quality Manger with the development of a safe culture of Continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with EASA Part 145 & ISO EN 9110.
Applications only via job portal
For questions, please contact:
E-mail address for inquiries
Behind the scenes
Welcome to Team Technik Miskolc
Our Greenfield Crew is looking for further dedicated Team Members
To excel in your new job as Senior Quality Engineer at Lufthansa Technik Miskolc you should have the following skills:
- Completed University degree in a relevant field & relevant qualification
- Several years working in a Quality management related field
- Experience in conducting audits (planning, preparation, execution, reporting results & follow-up)
- Knowledge of aviation related rules & regulations is a plus
- Excellent communicator both verbally & written, & strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be a leader as well as a major contributor to projects & programs
- Disciplined approach to work & must be proactive in implementing positive change
- Self-driven & capable of working with peer group to reach agreed management targets
- Highly detail orientated
- Fluency in English & Hungarian required, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel extensively
About Lufthansa Technik Miskolc Kft.
Lufthansa Technik Miskolc (LTMC) is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group and the new company for Repair and Overhaul of Engine Parts in Hungary. The new EPAR location (Engine Parts & Accessories Repair) will employ around 400 employees. LTMC will be building the new site on an area of almost 20,000 square meters. The start of operations at the new location is planned for 2022. The success of LTMC will be built on its people. Our employees are fundamental to our organisation as they ensure that we meet our customer needs. In particular, delivering products of the highest quality standard, in the shortest possible turnaround time and at a competitive cost. It is the company's goal that through the dedicated teamwork of all employees, the ongoing investment in equipment, training and product development, LTMC will achieve a leading position in the engine parts repair business. The initial on the job training and further education of the first employees will start as early as 2020. It will largely take place within the existing Lufthansa Technik EPAR network with locations in Germany and Ireland.
- Full time
Posted 15 Jun 2020
Closes 15 Jul 2020
This job was posted to: Quality control