Finance Manager (f/m/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 16 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
This is a dual role. On one side, you overlook the global accounting of the LH InTouch network. On the other side, you are responsible for the financial reporting of our Istanbul entity. You proactively support & advise the Site Operations Manager in all commercial & financial aspects.
- Responsibility for LH InTouch global year end closing process as well as global cash & balance sheet reporting
- Responsibility for annual budgeting as well as monthly/ quarterly forecasts, payroll, billing & all other finance related matters for the entity in Istanbul supported by our local Finance Specialist in Istanbul
- For the Istanbul entity support of the Site Operations Manager in regards to the management of external & internal supplier relations including contract negotiation & contract management
- Contact point for external auditors, accountants, bookkeepers & tax departments for all legal entities of LH InTouch supporting local Finance Managers
- Steering of the LH InTouch wide transfer pricing reporting & communication to relevant Lufthansa departments
Group HR Team
E-mail address for inquiries
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks, Employee Assistance Program
Behind the scenes
We care for the health of our employees & candidates.
Therefore we will include virtual elements in the recruitment process. In the final stages of the selection process, we would love to get to know you personally and will ensure all health & safety measures are adhered to, so you feel comfortable and safe.
A unique team spirit and culture: we are the best at being In Touch!
We are an international team!
If you join Lufthansa InTouch you become part of an international Team, who is motivated to do their best driven by the LH InTouch core values.
Take a look what your future colleagues are excited about.
Are you as excited as we are to start traveling again?
We offer you:
- Amazing flight privileges (including Hotel/Car Hire/Cruises/etc. discounts) for you and your immediate family/friends
- Regular duty travel to Turkey
- Exchange programs between locations
- University degree with focus on Finance, Accounting & Controlling or other relevant qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Proficient skills with ERP and bookkeeping tools (DATEV preferred)
- Proficient skills with the Microsoft Office Suite - MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in German and English language (both written and verbal), proficiency in Turkish language advantageous
- High attention to detail with strong numerical and analytical capability
- Good negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated approach to work
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Willingness for duty travels to Turkey, once travel restrictions and company policies allow
About Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone's day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.
- Full time
Posted 15 Jun 2020
Closes 15 Jul 2020
This job was posted to: Airline finance