- GE Aviation - 15 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Querétaro Arteaga, Mexico
You will be responsible for working with a team of software engineers to develop commercial software solutions in an Agile research environment and interact regularly with GE sites worldwide to resolve project related issues. This person works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to design discussions.
• Design, build, and support software in a fast-paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
• Possess working knowledge on technologies like XML, RESTAPI, JSON, CI/CD
• Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We're looking for experienced people, and we offer opportunities around the globe in Engineering.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• Experience in Containers
• Proficiency with building APIs and services using RESTful, SOAP etc.
• Experience with SQL
• Experience developing for, configuring, and supporting Cloud computing solutions is a plus (AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
• Good interpersonal communication, presentation and facilitation skills in English and Spanish, and the ability to communicate with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development Methodologies
• Good debugging skills with knowledge on debug tools, browser plugins etc.
• Experience with SQL datastores such as SQL Server or PostgreS
GE Aviation is a world-leading provider of commercial, military and business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines and components, along with avionics, electrical power and mechanical systems for aircraft.
- Full time
Posted 11 Jun 2020
Closes 10 Jul 2020
This job was posted to: Airline IT