Field Service Engineer APAC
- GE Aviation - 13 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Minatocho, Chubu, Japan
(Japanese Speaker Only) GE Additive is seeking a driven and talented individual to serve as a Field Service Engineer supporting customer requirements as it relates to installation, maintenance and service of EBM additive systems on customers' site / property. These activities contribute to maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products.
•Provide services on designated equipment for EBM modality for GE Additive in APAC region, including but not limited to EBM & accessories installations; Emergency visits and Preventive maintenance.
•Clearly document all service visits
•Support level 1 requests
•Order spare parts
•Feedback quality deviations from machine installations and operations
•Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solution and satisfaction.
•Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
•Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
•May assist and/or train less experienced Field Engineers.
•Proactively engage with other team members to ensure they are aware of status of all issues at all times for their designated customers.
•Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
•Maintain regular, frequent communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
•Partner with the customer and recommend value-added services that will help the customer run their business more efficiently.
•Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner and managing cycle times.
•Work closely with regional and global support to define and implement corrective action plans to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
•Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately become a perceived partner in their business.
- Hands-on experience of Field Service Engineer
- B.Sc Engineering or technical background, and hands on skills
- Adapting approach demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Fluent in Japanese, both written and spoken
- 100-150 nights away from home
- Self-reliable and can use company resources to manage problems /Ability to work independently under pressure, with can-do attitude.
- Must be able to effectively manage a project/task from start to finish
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills with strong analytical skills.
- Trained electrical or mechanical engineering technician
- CAD (any platform) capability
GE Additive - part of GE - is a world leader in additive design and manufacturing, a pioneering process that has the power and potential to transform businesses. Through our integrated offering of additive experts, advanced machines and quality materials, we empower our customers to build innovative new products. Products that solve manufacturing challenges, improve business outcomes and help change the world for the better. GE Additive includes additive machine providers Concept Laser and Arcam EBM; along with additive material provider AP&C.
- Full time
Posted 20 May 2020
Closes 18 Jun 2020
This job was posted to: Flight simulation