Payroll Lead - France
- easyJet - 2 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Paris-l'Hôpital, Bourgogne, France
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 320 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
As a member of the Payroll team you will deal with all employees & Managers on a daily basis. We cover all countries in which easyJet has a base - UK, Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal & Spain.
Your main responsibility will be the day to day payroll process for France; this will involve liaising with 3 rd party vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
- The role is pivotal in ensuring that the payroll is compliant and all entries are made in line with the agreed legislation of France
- To assist in the smooth running of Payroll processes and provide excellent transaction processing in terms of back office interventions to operate the numerous systems that feed into the payroll.
- The work is rule based and structured around an agreed Payroll Calendar; it is supported through detailed processes, procedures and templates
- Thorough knowledge of the processes, procedures and templates and excellent and efficient execution of these with a right first time mentality. Individuals should be flexible and able to operate across a range of processes and procedures
- You will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the employee payroll delivery
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities;
- Complete transactions with pace and accuracy in line with the Payroll Timetable
- Actively own monthly issue log and be primary contact with 3 rd party vendor
- End to end process ownership aligned to French legislation and compliance
- Work with the payroll advisor in checking and correcting payroll at trial stage
- Production of GTN reconciliation for payroll sign off, submitting this in a timely manner to the European Payroll Manager
- Ensure payroll , tax & social security compliance with local authorities
- Actively work with base management teams across the network including attendance at base meetings where required
- Responsible for escalation of any relevant issues to European Payroll Manager in a timely manner
- You will assist the Payroll Manager in providing the monthly statistics for France
- You will p lay a key role in a further development of the organisation's payroll system plus the implementation of any new systems and procedures.
- You will assist the European Payroll Manager with any changes (legislative, internal policy etc) including supporting the internal & external change process
- You will m onitor accuracy levels and take action where these fall below acceptable levels
- You will work with department managers, giving advice on information
- You will work closely with senior level colleagues in other processes to ensure data integrity and quality maintained.
- You will manage the day-to-day work to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the payroll service
- You will be responsible for the management of RN queues , ensuring timely closure
- You will attend regular 3 rd party vendor meetings with European Payroll Manager
- Issue resolution including root cause analysis
- Full time
Posted 5 May 2020
Closes 4 Jun 2020
This job was posted to: Project manager