B1 Licensed Engineer - LHR
- Carbon60 - 3 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Hounslow, London, Greater London, England
B1 Licensed Engineer
Carbon60 are looking for a B1 Licensed Engineer with type rating on 2 or more of the following types; A320, A330, A350, B787 (must have at least 2) to work a permanent position based in London Heathrow.
* The supervision, direction and management of resources
* Exercising their licence/approval
* Ensure the work meets the Company requirements
* Ensure the reporting and compilation of Technical Delay/Out of Service Reports in a timely manner.
* Ensuring equipment, facilities and premises in their charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance, appearance and compliance
* Maintain a shift log recording noteworthy items during the shift period and items that should be made known to other shifts and staff.
* Ensure arriving aircraft are met by them or Certifying Licensed Engineers/Licensed Mechanics and crews are suitably debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded
* Monitor required scheduled, unscheduled maintenance and outstanding defects to ensure resources are allocated
* Safekeeping of the allocated tool kit.
* Other duties as may be required from time to time
* Valid B1 EASA license
* Type rating on A320, A330 (CF6), A350 or B787
* Human Factors, Fuel tank safety and EWIS Certificates
* Proof of right to work in the UK/EU
* Flexible to work day and night shifts
* UK Driving License
* Evidence of current type ratings (Letter from Quality)
* MRO and Line Maintenance Experience
* IT literate
Summary of role details
* Shift: 4 days, 4 off
* Salary: £60,000 per annum
* Location: London Heathrow
* Line Maintenance
* Overtime, when available
* 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company Pension
* Private Healthcare
* Company life assurance
For more information regarding the permanent B1 Licensed Engineer A320, A330, A350, B787 position based in London Heathrow please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyor apply via website.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 60000.00 - 60000.00 Per year £ 60000.00 - 60000.00 Per year">
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321,Airbus A330,Airbus A350
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 26 Mar 2020
Closes 25 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Palma de Gandía, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain