Design Engineering Intern
- GE Aviation - 14 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
•Whether you are a graduate or an undergraduate, GE offers fantastic opportunities for talented individuals, to help build a successful future. Joining GE as an intern, you will be joining a company at the top of its field with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. GE will provide you with unrivaled opportunities not only to give your career a head start but making valuable contacts for the future.
•Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhere to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
•Document technical data generated by assigned projects consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
•Provide an engineering support to shop on various activities such as MRBs, VSEs, productivity projects, cost reduction activities.
•Undergraduate (year 3/4) of Aeronautics, Astronautics, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering departments.
•Good command of English & Turkish (reading/writing).
•Good command of MS Office Skills (especially MS Excel and MS Power point).
•Eager to learn, open to communication, self motivated.
• Good knowledge of fundamental mechanical design concepts, mechanics of materials, design hand calculations.
• Have strong engineering outlook, hands-on engineering foundation and eager to learn.
• Skills with CAD/CAE software (NX/Ansys or other commercial software).
• Computer proficiency and familiarity with design, test and analysis tools.
• Preferably experience in areas such as aviation, gas turbine or internal combustion engine design and analysis.
GE Aviation is a world-leading provider of commercial, military and business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines and components, along with avionics, electrical power and mechanical systems for aircraft.
At GE Aviation, we invent the future of flight, lift people up, and bring them home safely. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GE9X engines, driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, or unlocking new opportunities to grow and deliver more productivity, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to moving the aerospace industry forward. If you join us, you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us looking ahead.
At GE Aviation, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. If you're passionate about generating advances in aviation to solve some of the world's toughest problems and are looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE Aviation as we rise to the challenge of building a world that works.
- Full time
Posted 24 Mar 2020
Closes 23 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Design engineer