Strategic Planning and Development Manager - Maintenance Planning
- Ryanair - 69 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe's largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 153 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 86 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737's on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe's greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO\u2082 emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Strategic Planning and Development Manager to join our Fleet Maintenance Planning team. Based in our office in Dublin you will work closely with our Head of Planning and Director of Engineering to ensure that the Ryanair Group has the required maintenance plans to ensure the continued airworthiness of our fleet. As part of this role you will be responsible for the maintenance planning for over 450 aircraft across over 70 bases throughout Europe and also our heavy maintenance schedule. Ryanairs maintenance plan is one of the most efficient in the industry.
Working with our team you will be:
- Responsible for long term strategic planning for the requirements of both Line and Base Maintenance.
- Responsible for the creation and development of medium to long term maintenance plans for the Ryanair Group Fleet.
- Provide oversight of the day-to-day progress of all ongoing Heavy Maintenance Plans.
- Management of engineering development projects as required by the Head of Planning.
- Deputy duties for the Head of Planning, Engineering
- At least 3 years' experience in an airline/MRO in a similar/relevant role
- A relevant degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of Boeing 737 and Airbus A320.
- A high degree of proficiency in Excel and the use of spreadsheets.
- Experience in utilising aircraft maintenance and planning software AMOS and project planning software (Eg. Smartsheets) an advantage.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 21 Mar 2020
Closes 20 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Planning engineer