Chief Engineer - Lauda
- Ryanair - 65 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Vienna, Niederösterreich, Austria
Lauda is Austria's Low-Fare Airline No. 1, founded in March 2018 by Niki Lauda. The current fleet operates under the IATA code OE and consists of 23 aircraft of the Airbus family, departing from Austria and Germany. Lauda headquarter is in Vienna, but also focusing on the fast-growing bases in Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Palma de Mallorca and other across Europe. In financial year 2020 more than 6,5 million passengers will be carried. The Austrian airline offers flights to over 90 destinations in 19 countries with a flexible and customer-oriented tariff concept with an unbeatable price-performance ratio to all price-sensitive customers.
Reporting to the Technical Director of the Ryanair Group and the CEO of Lauda, the Chief Engineer will take responsibility for all aircraft engineering issues to be performed as part of the Lauda AOC. With an excellent understanding of Part M requirements,you will also fulfill the role of Post-Holder for Continued Airworthiness. As Line & Heavy Maintenance, Planning and Material support and partially Technical Services for the Lauda fleet will be performed by Group-Engineering, the position requires good negotiation skills and frequent travelling to Dublin to ensure, that all the delegated work into the Ryanair Group is well coordinated and performed in accordance with Austrian and Lauda's requirements. The position will be based in the Vienna Head-Office of Lauda.
- Excellent understanding of EASA regulations especially Part M
- Minimum 5 years experience in Aviation preferred in a Part M role
- Good understanding of Ryanair Engineering processes and procedures
- Understanding of Aircraft fleet management
- Fluent in English and willingness to learn German (Austrian) language
- Able to demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge combined with commercial and organisational skills.
- EU Passport holder
- Sufficient experience to take on role of nominated Post holder Continued Airworthiness
- Full time
Posted 21 Mar 2020
Closes 20 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Palma de Gandía, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain