Trainee sheet metal worker
- Ryanair - 69 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Kaunas, Kauno, Lithuania
Kaunas Aircraft Maintenance Services (KAMS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function at Kaunas Airport. This is a great opportunity to join a new dynamic company. KAMS is currently recruiting trainee sheet metal workers for the position based in Kaunas (Lithuania).
• To know the properties and a purpose of the materials used and be able to use them in aircrafts' repairment;
• To have a good understanding of the operational principles and rules of tools and equipment used and be able to use them in a professional manner;
• To ensure quick and high-quality repairs of vehicles, machines and equipment.
• Technical / mechanical experience;
• Experience as a sheet metal worker would be an advantage;
• Flexible approach to work in a rapidly changing environment;
• Good computer literacy;
• Willing to work shifts;
• Willing to go abroad for a 17 weeks training.
- Full time
Posted 21 Mar 2020
Closes 20 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Fabricator