Station Engineer Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
- Ryanair - 69 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Palma de Gandía, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain
JC Aircraft Maintenance in association with their client airline Ryanair is currently recruiting for a station engineer to be based in PMI, Spain. As the successful candidate you will take care of:
- HIL RATIO monitoring to assure it is maintained in the required levels at his/her base.
- Assure AOG covering 24/7 in the base.
- Assure the manpower levels are in accordance with the agreed manning levels.
- Perform base visits as scheduled.
- Perform periodic technical assessment of all the staff in the base.
- Prepare the base in coordination with the Liaison Engineer and be present on all audits taking place in the base.
- Assure the assigned base is compliant with all company requirements.
- Monitor and coordinate with area managers the required staff upgrades to assure that the intakes is being done as necessary and the correct manpower authorisations in the base.
- Take care of boards applications and scheduling for new staff.
- Make sure the staff need are being taken care.
- Responsible for any technical issue in the base and on any assigned by the area managers.
- Responsible of the staff roster.
- Attend to all related meetings and all assigned by the are managers.
- Review the actual scope of the base in order to upgrade the capabilities.
- Attend as technical representative in the interviews and board assessments.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of Europe's leading Airlines in their state of the art facilities on a modern fleet of Aircraft.
- B1 licence will be mandatory.
- Aircraft maintenance experience in a management or supervisor role desired.
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Travel availability.
- Staff management.
- Fluent in English.
- Good computer literacy (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
- Full time
Posted 21 Mar 2020
Closes 20 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Sevilleja de la Jara, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain