Continuing Airworthiness Administrator WANTED UK Based !!
- Excel Technical Consulting - 49 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
This role is to be responsible aircraft document administration and technical position. You will be reporting to the Head of Airworthiness, to ensure that airworthiness records are maintained and that all maintenance, modification and repair work carried out is recorded correctly.
Duties would be:
- Maintaining a record of weight of balance for each aircraft under their management
- Effecting proper airworthiness compliance
- Generation of Work packs
- Review of completed work packs
- Processing completed work packs (scanning, archiving etc.)
- Updating electronic records
To be suitable for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent ability for analysing data and recording information effectively as attention to details is paramount. Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years experience of working in an appropriate position within a CAMO environment, and have used maintenance planning systems and related software.
This is a permanent position and the salary ranges from £21,000 to £23,000 dependent on the candidate's experience.
Other benefits are holiday entitlement, healthcare, life assurance, professional memberships & pension scheme.
Due to the nature of our clients operation and where they are based you must be able to achieve SC clearance.
Please apply now to be considered for this role !!
- Full time
Posted 20 Mar 2020
Closes 19 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Airline administration