Trainee Composite Mechanic/Composite Mechanic
- Ryanair - 59 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Wroclaw Aircraft Maintenance Services is providing base and line maintenance of Boeing 737-800 aircraft for Ryanair, European biggest airline.
A new exciting opportunity has arisen within the Wroclaw Aircraft Maintenance Services. We are looking to hire a Trainee Composite Mechanic/ Composite Mechanic in our hangar.
As a Trainee Composite Mechanic/ Composite Mechanic you will be:
• Working on the aircraft: looking for the best suitable repair solutions in accordance with the technical documentation and their implementation,
• Using workshop equipment for composite repairs: HOT BONDER,
• Performing WET LAY-UP repairs,
• Working with the AMOS system.
• Experience in a similar position,
• Basic knowledge of materials used in aviation, in particular about composite materials,
• Knowledge of technical drawing,
• Good knowledge of English (written and oral),
• Willing to work in shift system,
• Ability to work in a team.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 19 Mar 2020
Closes 18 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic