Maintenance Programme Engineer - Technical Services
- Ryanair - 69 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
As part of Ryanairs continued expansion of its engineering team to support a fleet of over 580 aircraft by 2024, we are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Programme Engineer to join our Maintenance Programme team. The successful candidate will work as part of a team with responsibility for management of the AMP to ensure it remains compliant with OEM documentation and to develop/optimise the programme to maintain the high safety levels and excellent dispatch reliability of the Ryanair fleet. Reporting to our Maintenance Programme Manager and Director of Technical Services, you will be responsible for:
- Review of the Boeing Maintenance Planning Document (MPD) and Maintenance Review Board Report (MRBR) to ensuring accurate implementation in to the Ryanair AMP.
- Ensure that the programme is optimised to avoid/ mitigate operational impact of in-service defects.
- Review of Heavy Maintenance findings and the identification of solutions for repeat occurrences.
- Assisting with submissions and obtaining of Aviation Authority approval of the Ryanair Maintenance Programme when required.
- Development of detailed reports to support the optimisation of the Ryanair Maintenance Programme.
- Ideally at least 3 years experience working in an airline;
- Detailed technical knowledge of Boeing 737 systems desirable;
- Flexible approach with project delivery being a high priority.
- Excellent communication skills, both in-person and by electronic means.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to act as a team leader to the Reliability Team.
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 19 Mar 2020
Closes 18 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager