Compliance Manager - Heavy Maintenance
- Ryanair - 65 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe's largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft. Ryanair Holdings has a team of more than 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 34-year safety record
Ryanair's heavy maintenance programme is one of the most efficient in the world. During the months from June to August all of our aircraft are fully utilized with flying, so we try to operate our heavy maintenance season for the remaining 9 months during the quieter time from September to May.
Maintenance is carried out in four of our bases across Europe:
- Prestwick, UK
- Kaunas, Lithuania
- Wroclaw, Poland
- Seville, Spain
We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to join our Heavy Maintenance team. Reporting to the Deputy Director of Heavy Maintenance you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with the Safety and Quality Policy as detailed in our CAME
- Ensuring maintenance organisations deliver aircraft to the highest standards of quality and airworthiness, on time and within agreed costs
- Support the heavy maintenance internal expansion program to ensure on-time completion of base set ups / expansions, ensuring manpower, tooling, equipment, procedures are in place and operational
- Reviews contract and processes of 3rd party companies, ensure all work is accomplished to standards and the Ryanair processes and technical documentation is followed / adhered to
- Ensures high standards of safety are developed, maintenance and complied with throughout the department of new technology and working practices
- Focal for improved efficiency / safety across the bases. Review and support the development of new technology and working practices
- Ensuring timely closure of the appropriate corrective action resulting from non-conformance findings from Quality System independent audits, ARC audits, IAA audits and ACAM audits
- Trending of corrective actions and improvements to support best working practices.
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in base maintenance - preferably in a senior management role.
- B1/C certification with 737 NG type rating.
- Extensive experience of working in the aviation industry and with aviation regulators.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Aviation Regulations and an Airlines Management System compliance monitoring and SMS.
- Excellent report writing and Microsoft Office skills.
- EU Passport holder.
- Will have knowledge and sufficient experience to take on role of EASA Form 4 holder.
- Full time
Posted 11 Mar 2020
Closes 10 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Freight