Training Standards Administrator
- Ryanair - 69 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, operating more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries and operating a fleet of more than 400 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. In 2017/18 we will carry 129m passengers and will fly 200m by 2024.
Due to our continued growth, AES in association with their client airline Ryanair are recruiting for a Training Standards Administrator to be located at our offices in London Stansted, UK within the Engineering Training department. Within this job role, you'll gain core experience working in a compliance and legislative role in accordance with EASA and national authority regulations. You will be part of a strong team delivering industry leading training. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual with prior experience in a compliance and/or engineering quality assurance role to further enhance your career.
The person will report directly to the Training Standards Manager and will be responsible for ensuring the Training school meets the demands throughout the Ryanair network.
Duties will include:
- Full understanding of regulation and compliance with all National Aviation Authorities (NAAs) and EASA Part 66, 145 and 147 requirements
- Support the junior graduate program, ensuring support for all applications for Non-CRS, internal approval and NAA licence applications on time and within forecasting plans.
- Processing of CAT A/B licence logbooks for all NAA's under EASA
- Ensure all aspects of the Part-145 authorization, company MOE and company procedures are complied with at all times.
- Constant review of EASA Part 145 & 147 regulations to ensure the training school is fully compliant with regulation
- Work alongside the quality assurance department to ensure standards and procedures are conversant and in line with the company's expectations
- Hold a degree in the aersopace industry or experience in a compliance based role
- Ideally hold knowledge of EASA Part 145, 147 & Part 66 regulations (preferred but not required)
- Ability to ensure on-time performance and processing of applications in accordance with operational plans
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiently implement changes.
- Applicants must be open minded, excited about learning new skills and have a strong work ethic.
- Be an effective communicator
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Be able to work on initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to seek and find solutions to planning problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful candidates will have proven numeric, administrative and computer skills
- Must hold a valid EU passport
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 8 Mar 2020
Closes 7 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Flight training