B2 Licensed Engineer Palma de Mallorca (PMI), Spain
- Ryanair - 65 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Palma de Gandía, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain
Ryanair is Europe's favourite low fares airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 68 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 186 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
With a recent announcement for 180 new aircraft Ryanair is expanding its engineering facilities throughout its extensive European network.
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics operated by JC Aircraft Maintenance, is inviting applications for Aircraft B2 Engineers to join our Line Maintenance team in Palma de Mallorca. This is an excellent opportunity to work with Europe's leading airline and to work in an exciting and ever-changing environment. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks as required.
- Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks.
- Complete the appropriate documentation.
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- Experienced in all zones on the aircraft.
- Willing to work shifts (including nights).
- Passed all Basic B2 Modules from a Part 147 Approved School. Certificate of recognition will be mandatory.
- B2 licence will be mandatory.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible approach to working in a fast-changing environment.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 4 Mar 2020
Closes 3 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer