Sheet Metal Worker - Madrid (MAD)
- Ryanair - 65 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Madridanos, Castilla y León, Spain
JC Aircraft Maintenance is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function in Spain.
JCAM is currently recruiting a Sheet Metal Worker to be based in Madrid (MAD), Spain,
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 77 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Aircraft body structure and parts repair.
- Perform metal assembling operations such as cutting, filling, drilling, countersinking, fitting, shimming, adjusting, clamping, bolting, reaming, riveting and bucking work.
- Search for the most suitable repair solutions and implementation.
- 1 year of experience as aviation mechanic.
- Boeing aircraft experience is an advantage.
- Self motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Willing to do shift work.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 4 Mar 2020
Closes 3 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Fabricator