B2 Licensed Engineer A320
- Carbon60 - 9 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Carbon60 are currently looking for a B2 Licenced Engineer with recency to work on the A320 NEO. This role is based in Switzerland.
This contract is due to start ASAP for 4 weeks initially possibly extended.
Full details include
* 4-week Contract initially possible extension
* Immediate start
* Own tools required
* Monday - Friday day shift
* 63.91 CHF per hour
* Flights/Travel included at the beginning and end of contract
In order to apply for this role, you must be able to provide the following documents
* HF FTS EWIS
* Right to work in the UK
* EASA License
* Type certificates
Please contact Stacey Plum if you would like further information on + Apply
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 53.23 - 53.23 Per hour £ 53.23 - 53.23 Per hour">
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 13 Feb 2020
Closes 14 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Palma de Gandía, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany