Supervisor - Load Control
- flydubai - 8 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Provide oversight of Centralised Load Control (CLC) in load control standards, to comply with GCAA, IATA and flydubai own standards. This position provides oversight, supervision, monitoring and quality control, troubleshooting and problem solving on a daily and weekly basis. Reporting and analysis of data to measure standards and trends is involved.
1. Oversee all activities of load control CLC of load planning and load sheet production to ensure on timer performance and other service levels such as Optimum Centre Of Gravity and loading rules are complied with by CLC & providing Quality Control and safety oversight of CLC load controllers.
2. Provide 1st level support to Senior Manager Training & Compliance in managing the SLA and reporting on KPI set for CLC.
3. Ensure the accurate filing and maintenance of Flight Schedules (Route Capacity Calculation Advice) within the load control system and ensure that all flights are opened with the defined configuration and registration, edited as per airline procedures, monitoring of all adhoc flight changes, Minimum Equipment List and aircraft allocation when issued.
4. Provide database management of the load control system including load planning rules, Airport Handling Manual updates and aircraft Centre of Gravity targets.
5. Monitor and supervise load control staff remotely to achieve better results in load control and load planning functions. This will include coaching, debriefing, and to ensure adequate level of training for all agents.
6. Closely coordinate with airline departments regarding operational changes and system disruption and update concerned systems accordingly to assist with on time â€?precision time schedule - turnaroundâ€ activities in CLC.
7. Acting as 1st level of support for irregularities in load control and investigation summary on how any discrepancy or shortfall could have occurred.
8. Supervise the proper execution of fallback procedures in case of prolonged system outages within the network to maintain highest possible quality of service with minimal impact to passenger convenience and OTP.
9. Collate, analyze and define functional requirements for load control enhancements. Identify and evaluate conflicting requirements and suggest practical solutions to help load control reach KPI targets.
10. Act as support for the end user community on functional clarifications across the flydubai network. Support users on all functional queries; provide workarounds for application functionality to ensure uninterrupted operation.
11. Work with standards and procedures and support training team to ensure automation and procedures remain in sync and create new procedures as driven by automation if necessary.
12. Manage Business continuity plan in event of any system outage and revert to manual Load sheets. Manual load sheets will be a requirement to be completed by this load control incumbent.
13. Compile Operations Report on daily basis thus identifying shortfall areas, system and/or provider problems, etc. for process improvement and provide recommendation to the senior management.
14. Provide 1st level support ramp teams on loading plans, tie down and other special handling items by providing support for operational teams if load plans on flights need to be changed in real time.
15. Monitor the load controllers to ensure they perform the function of load planning and load sheet production safely and accurately in accordance with fz procedures.
16. Supervise the activities of Centralized Load Control to ensure consistent quality service delivery and on-time performance in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
17. Co-ordinate with other departments within the airline and interact with them for requirements that may be required for operational purpose.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
â€¢ University Degree or equivalent
â€¢ Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience in Airport Operations â€" Load control, load planning and load sheet production
â€¢ Experience of B737 and other narrow body aircraft.
Knowledge / Skills
â€¢ Knowledge of weight and balance (MACS and Altea FM or other W system)
â€¢ Knowledge of Passenger Services, Ground Operations, Load Control, Departure Control Systems.
â€¢ Knowledge of manual weight and balance for narrow and wide body aircraft.
â€¢ Understanding of Flight Operations, Cargo operations and airport systems will be preferable.
â€¢ Knowledge of DCS check-in systems
â€¢ Knowledge in flight Information Display System (FIDS)
â€¢ Knowledge in airport Operations Database (AODB)
â€¢ IATA DGR CAT 10
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 13 Feb 2020
Closes 12 Jul 2020
This job was posted to: Air traffic control