Senior Data Modelling Analyst (ML, Python or R)
- Jet2.com - 111 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
- Own a suite of models aimed at influencing the targeting of customers, including segmentation, lifetime value and RFM models.
- Recommend ways of using customer information to improve marketing activities.
- Own the production of standard reports on Customer analysis, purchase patterns and marketing analysis and ensure they are disseminated in a timely and accurate manner.
- With guidance from the Database Marketing Manager, seek opportunities to improve the existing model portfolio, remove obsolete models and adding new models as and when required.
- Utilise external vendors (such as CACI) to provide addition insight not available from data sourced internally.
- Respond to request for ad hoc analysis from all areas of the business, aiming to answer not just the current requirements, but also questions that may arise from the insight generated.
- Proactively seek the elimination of wasteful processes so more time can be spent on value adding activities.
- Build relationships with internal Marketing Teams (such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Insights)
- Keep up-to-date with market and industry developments
- Be a role model to existing and future analysts
- As and when required, fill in for the Database Marketing Manager in meetings or other activities.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in customer analytics and/or database marketing
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, Weka, NumPy, MatLab
- Experience of writing queries in SQL and /or SAS in order to organise and manipulate complex data for use in analysis
- Good communicator
- Good presentation skills and comfortable presenting to senior management
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Data-oriented personality
- A passion for the customer and insight
- Flexible and thrives in a fast moving environment
- Commercial Thinker - not just a number cruncher
- Strong analytical and insight skills with experience of delivering actionable insight
- Advanced Excel (formulas)/PowerPoint
- Highly numerate
- Attention to detail
In return, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package with opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays!!
Hours Per Week
Careers With Us
CRM, Customer Data, Research & Analysis
- Full time
Posted 13 Feb 2020
Closes 14 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Flight operations