B2 Engineer - Lauda
- Ryanair - 69 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Vienna, Niederösterreich, Austria
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe's largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft. Lauda is Austria's Low-Fare Airline No. 1, founded in March 2018 by Niki Lauda. The current fleet operates under the IATA code OE and consists of 23 aircraft of the Airbus family, departing from Austria and Germany. Lauda headquarter is in Vienna, but also focusing on the fast-growing bases in Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Palma de Mallorca and other across Europe. In financial year 2020 more than 6,5 million passengers will be carried. The Austrian airline offers flights to over 90 destinations in 19 countries with a flexible and customer-oriented tariff concept with an unbeatable price-performance ratio to all price-sensitive customers.
As part of Lauda's continued growth, our dedicated engineering maintenance provider, DM Aircraft Maintenance GmbH are currently recruiting for B2 Engineers to join their team ideally with A320 and 737NG experience. This is a permanent role.
The successful candidate will work with our dedicated team of engineering professionals in Vienna, Austria to ensure the continued airworthiness of our fleet of aircraft.
- Applicants for certifying engineers positions should hold a EASA Part 66 B2 license on the Boeing 737-800 or Airbus desirable.
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Line and Hangar experienced desirable
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 13 Feb 2020
Closes 14 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Palma de Gandía, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain