Lead Customs Specialist 1 - Customs Operations
- GE Aviation - 305 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
The Customs Operations Speciailst supports the LPB1 above by running reports, analyzing data, and providing supporting documents for one of the customs regional processes.
- Support GE Aviation regional Customs Operations
- Coordinate customs activities with brokers (including issuing import instructions, classification) and business.
- Manage/maintain duty savings program strategy and plans for implementation and execution (IPR, OPR, End Use, Transit, Customs Bonded Warehouse)
- Manage/maintain license related programs (such as AEO, deferment accounts, Authorized Consignee/Consignor, Approved Exporter, etc)
- New Special Programs identification and implementation
- Collaborate with Customs Authority audits, results & corrective actions
- Gather Customs related data and provide analysis to assist in Business decisions
- Assist in resolving escalations between business and BPO regarding classification
- Strong command on English (Spoken and Written)
- Preferably with Customs and Trade background - with basic understanding of Special Programs like IPR, OPR, Bonded Warehouse, ATA carnets etc.
- Project management experience a plus
- Good Data Analytical skills
- Proficient user of MS office, especially the MS Excel, MS word and PowerPoint
- Clear thinker
- Team player
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that tackle some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing ground breaking technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
- Full time
Posted 13 Feb 2020
Closes 13 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Project manager