Records Data Verifier (3 Month FTC)
- easyJet - 55 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
To ensure that the Aircraft Technical Records are verified for accuracy and completeness to maintain the Airworthiness of each aircraft. Verify Hard Copy, Digital & e-signed Technical Records are recorded correctly in the AMOS maintenance control system. To ensure up to date for the management of configuration, utilisation, maintenance and defect control. In addition resolve Technical Queries raised by the Line and Base Station network and report deficiencies in the Safety Control System Safety Net.
- To ensure that all appropriate legislative and Company Procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that the Company remains compliant and aircraft airworthy.
- To ensure that the aircraft management systems accurately reflect both maintenance activity and the true aircraft status.
- Maintain Work-Package CRS Approval.
- Report back Dent & Damage Findings to ensure up to date Damage Logs are maintained.
- Comply with the daily Data Verification exception reporting process.
- 100% Technical Log page audit.
- AMOS Work-order reconciliation.
- Review & manage component changes; label booking, part creation, history corrections, compliance, modification status, maintenance status & authorized release certification.
- Validate Consumable component recording.
- Adding/editing Oil uplifts.
- Reconcile records in-line with aircraft utilisation corrections.
- Validating archived records in STREAM.
- Manage 145 Technical Assist Query amendment requests, discrepancies and missing documents.
- Review and update Heavy Maintenance & Modification Work-packages.
- Carry out requirements of Aircraft Records Lockdown as and when required.
- Co-ordinate all Records activities in relation to the daily verification with the various stakeholders;
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements, communicating them to others when appropriate.
- To ensure that company and contracted customers' policies are complied with.
- To endeavor, as far is practical, to ensure that airline performance targets are achieved.
- Full time
Posted 12 Feb 2020
Closes 13 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer