Senior Security Officer Required
- Excel Technical Consulting - 38 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
United Arab Emirates
This is a varied position that will bring you new challenges every day! Your main responsibility will be to ensure security against unlawful acts of interference, through practices, procedures, analysis, and liaison with police and security forces. Your day to day could involve the following:
• Establishing and maintaining contacts both internally and externally to gather information to protect the airline
• To evaluate intelligence reports related to bomb threats and decide course of action
• Prepare and process documentation relevant to the development of security travel reports
• Review and update security Regulations, Directives, and Advice
• Conduct Threat Risk Assessments ensuring the safety of passengers, crew, staff, property, and aircraft, and decide course of action
This position may require traveling on 1-2 occasions a month. These will vary from day trips or trips with a layover!
Our ideal candidate will hold at least 3 years of experience within Aviation Security and responding to the GCAA/international CAA, experience implementing and maintaining a global security strategy, will be fluent in English, available to be on call 24/7 in case of emergency threat, and be trained in Aviation Security Principles.
As well as a competitive salary, your benefits will include Education Assistance of AED 21,000 (primary school) and AED 34,000 (secondary school) per child per year (up to 3 children), 26 days of leave per year, annual leave ticket for self, spouse and up to 3 dependents, medical/Life insurance, EOSB (for Non Nationals) / Pension fund contribution (for UAE Nationals with family book), and staff travel benefits too!
If you think this could be the next step in your career, please get in touch with your CV to explore this further!
- Full time
Posted 12 Feb 2020
Closes 13 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airport security