- easyJet - 51 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet flies more of Europe's most popular routes than any other airline and carries more than 100 million passengers annually. We fly over 334 aircraft on 1061 routes to 159 airports across 36 countries.
The airline takes sustainability seriously and is the first major airline to operate net-zero carbon flights across its whole network. The airline is achieving this goal by offsetting the carbon emissions from the fuel used for all of its flights. This means since 2000 easyJet has reduced the carbon emissions for each kilometre flown by a passenger by over one-third (33.67%) and is on track to meet its target of a 38% reduction by 2022.
The airline was recently named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2019 in the transport sector.
What`s the role?
To continue to provide great travel a great price, we are looking for a talented Pricing Manager. You`ll be responsible for maximising revenue and profit through driving optimal yield and load factors for a given set of routes. You`ll utilise easyJet's Revenue Management System to closely monitor Yield Management processes and drive changes in order to improve future performance.
You`ll inform your actions by analysing sales data and identifying trends through a host of different data analysis tools and reports, including excel , SQL, Tableau and easyJet's proprietary Revenue Management System.
- Ensure all system factors influencing flight pricing decisions are set at optimal levels
- Ensure output from automated yield management processes is contribution enhancing - identifying flights and situations in which our current yield management system is under performing, and suggest improvements
- Identify, extract and utilise relevant information required to enable pricing decisions from various databases utilising SQL
- Adjust pricing on specific routes that require extra attention as identified by self or other members of the pricing and wider commercial teams
- Responsible for maximising flight revenue on all routes in portfolio through ensuring optimal pricing application
- Load new flights and assign appropriate fares.
- Maintain events database (school holidays, sporting events etc.), and effectively manage flights on those events
- Identify flights that should be upgraded/downgraded based on demand and identify opportunities to add extra flights
- Take appropriate pricing action on upgraded, downgraded and extra flights and surrounding flights
- Minimise days to go before flight sells out. Sense check and recommend adjustments to sold out days to go targets.
- Minimise undersold flights
- Monitor incremental cost of flying and manage changes appropriately
- Work with the broader Commercial team to align diagnostic and coordinate appropriate trading actions
- Full time
Posted 11 Feb 2020
Closes 12 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airline finance