Senior Information Security and Compliance Specialist
- Jet2.com - 116 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
You will work closely with all the departments across Jet2 .comandJet2holidaysto facilitate the improved protection of our information assets by reviewing our security frameworks and identifying and implementing potential and actual information security and compliance problems and identifying solutions.
- Develop and recommend improvements to our cyber controls.
- Ensure authorised systems access, reporting violations, monitoring information requests for new systems and recommending process improvements.
- Advise teams on the information security aspects of new systems and suppliers, including assisting with the security aspects of privacy impact assessments and helping develop appropriate contract appendices.
- Investigate security and data incidents in accordance with our protocols.
- Maintain our Information Security policies, procedures and guidance.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience and qualities:
- A good understanding of the core principles of network tools, architecture, Mobile Device Management, encryption and vulnerability scanning.
- A good understanding of end user, server, network and cloud/SaaS technologies, primarily Microsoft, Linux and Cisco.
- A good understanding of the GDPR and PCI-DSS standards.
- An understanding of disaster recovery and business continuity principles.
- Able to clearly articulate technical concepts to a variety of non-technical audiences.
- Scope independent penetration testing and drive remediation plans.
- Experience of ITIL, Change Management, SANS 20, ISO27001, SAE16 SOC2, Data Loss Prevention, Open Source Intelligence would be an advantage.
- Ability to effectively influence senior leadership in strategic decision making.
Please note that the successful candidate will need to pass the UK Counter Terrorist Check.
In return we will offer you an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and fantastic opportunities for progression.
If you are interested in joining an award-winning, fast paced and growing organisation be sure to click "APPLY" below!
Hours Per Week
- Full time
Posted 11 Feb 2020
Closes 12 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airport security