- Jet2.com - 116 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
As part of a highly skilledscrum teamyou'll work alongside product owners and business stakeholders to shape, estimate and implement new requirements. You'll work closely with ourUX teamto implement a variety of components which can be utilised as part of ourCMS Apply'll also build high performancemicroserviceswhich form the backbone of our system and serve both the website and our internal applications.
You should be passionate about continuous improvement and be committed to improving ouragile processesand best practices within the team. You'll get involved inarchitecting solutionsand will be responsible for developing high quality, performance software which adheres to development best practices.
Skills and experiencerequired:
- Experience with .NET 4.0 (C#) or later
- Experience with Apply MVC and Web API 2
- Experience with SQL Server development technologies (T-SQL, Stored Procedures)
- A good understanding of SOA/Microservices based architectures
- Experience of test driven development practices
- Good understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and software design patterns
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with Node.js, Webpack/GULP
- Experience of building scalable, high performance web applications and services
- Experience with Sitecore 7.2 or later or good understanding of CMS frameworks
In return, we will offer you a competitive salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunities for progressionin a growing and award-winning business.
If you are interested in this position, please click the Apply button NOW!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
Careers With Us
Digital & IT
- Full time
Posted 11 Feb 2020
Closes 12 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airline IT