- Jet2.com - 116 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
What you'll be doing
You'll be joining a cross-functional scrum team, made up of Testers, Test Engineers, Developers and Business Owners. You'll always be hands-on, working collaboratively with the rest of the team to ensure that risk is mitigated through automated testing.
Working closely with the Test Team Lead and the wider team you will assist in the management of the automation backlog, ensuring stories are automatable. Following sprint planning you will write high quality and robust Web API and Web UI automation scripts which will be added to the existing test suite. You will ensure that automated tests run automatically to schedule, results are reported and that defects are triaged. Continuous improvement is key to the role and it is expected that you will feed into technical standards and ways to continually improve the automation suite. This role will require you to think in a logical manner, solving problems and employing a methodical approach to your work with excellent attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Previous experience working as an Automation Tester or in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages (C# and .NET)
- Previous experience writing tests in BDD test frameworks using Specflow
- RESTful API test experience using Swagger/SOAPUI/RestSharp
- Competent with databases and strong SQL skills
- You're a team player with excellent communication skills
- You can convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
In return we will offer you an excellent salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression within the team and wider business.
If you are interested in joining an award-winning, fast paced and growing organisation be sure to click "APPLY" below!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
Careers With Us
Digital & IT
- Full time
Posted 11 Feb 2020
Closes 12 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Testing