- GE Aviation - 264 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Subang Avenue, Selangor, Malaysia
Responsible for creating releasing CAD models & drawings for the production based on the design inputs from cross functional teams such as Production, Engineering, Materials, Quality, etc.,
- Understand the design requirements from cross functional teams
- Scan / Measure the required parts for reverse engineering.
- Create AutoCAD drawing with application of GD&T and release it for 2D CNC machining & Laser Engraving.
- Create 3D models using Inventor / Solid works / Unigraphics for 3D printing
Exposure to Material Presentation in production environment
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
- Full time
Posted 11 Feb 2020
Closes 11 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Design engineer