Aircraft Interior Trimmer - Madrid
- Ryanair - 69 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Madridanos, Castilla y León, Spain
JC Maintenance is currently recruiting for a Trimmer to be based in Madrid Airport, Spain. The successful candidate will be working in cooperation with our client airline Ryanair.
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 85 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 305 Boeing 737's on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Working as part of a close knit team, the successful candidates will avail of the chance to gain extensive system knowledge and experience on the Boeing 737-800.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carry out PACE (Passenger Cabin Enhancement) and out of phase activities.
- Carry out rectifications for aircraft interior defects.
- Carry out special requests for aircraft defects raised by Aircraft Appearance Department and ensure rectifications are reported daily.
- Assist other Engineering groups.
- Monitor stock levels of materials required to fulfil duties.
- Ensure correct reporting procedures are applied and accurate daily reports are logged and sent to Aircraft Appearance Department.
- Aircraft/Maintenance/Cabin Trim experiences an advantage.
- Willing to work day or/and night shift.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have a Full Driving Licence.
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure.
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work and live in Spain.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 9 Feb 2020
Closes 10 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer