Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) Engineer - Poland
- Ryanair - 69 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe's largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737's on order, which will enable Ryanair Holdings to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair Holdings has a team of more than 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 34-year safety record
Buzz, a standalone business unit of the Ryanair Group is not recruiting for an ARC Engineer to join their team with at least 5 years' experience working in an airline in a Tech Services or Maintenance role and an understanding of EASA Part 145 & Part-M regulations along with excellent technical knowledge of the B737NG.
Working as part of our engineering team you will be based in Warsaw but will work closely with our ARC team in Stansted, UK.
You will assist the Continuing Airworthiness Management Postholder as part of a team of experienced engineers and you will have responsibility for performing Airworthiness Reviews on our fleet of Boeing 737 NG aircraft across the Ryanair network
Reporting to the CAM manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparing ARC extension documents
- Preparing ARC recommendations for the Polish and the Irish Civil Aviation Authority
- Performing ARC physical inspections
- Other ARC tasks as required
- 5 years' experience in aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness and holding a valid EASA Part 66 License, B737 Type Rating will be a distinct advantage, or holding an aeronautical engineering degree or a national equivalent OR have 10 years' experience in aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness.
- Auditing experience an advantage.
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English required. Another European language will be an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair network
- Must hold a valid EU passport and clean driving licence
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 9 Feb 2020
Closes 10 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer