Passenger Service Agents - Newcastle Airport
- Jet2.com - 108 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
After our fantastic success in Summer 2019, we now have some great opportunities forPassenger Service Agents to join ourGround Operations TeamatNewcastleAirporton a Fixed Term Contract until the8th November 2020.
Reporting to thePassenger Service SupervisorTeams, our Passenger Service Agents provide a warm and friendly welcome and ensure all Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays customers get their holiday off to a great start! Key responsibilities include -
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Assisting our customers with our self-service check in kiosks, issuing boarding passes and following safety and security procedures.
- Assisting at the boarding gates and working with our Jet2 .com colleagues to make sure our flights depart on time.
- Supporting our customers throughout their journey through the airport
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back at the airport from their holiday.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective andfriendly servicethat meets the needs of our customers and promotes ourbrand values.
As we are always on hand to help our customers, this positioninvolves working on a rosteredshift basis and requiresflexibilityto support our flight programme. Shifts can start as early as 3:00amto cover our 24/7 operation and will include working weekends and bank holidays; your roster will be issued at least 4 weeks in advance. Our Passenger Service Agent positions are available on a 20 hours per weekcontract basis. This is an exciting and rewarding role with a real focus on delivering fantastic customer service!
Successful candidates will already be demonstratingRole Modelbehaviours. With a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service, you will be a strong team player and have a positive and flexible approach. You will also be required to have excellent communication skills (English - written and verbal), provide a full 5 year checkable employment/education and address history, satisfactory criminal record checks and a valid photo ID.
We will be holding our Selection Days on:
Tuesday 11th February 2020
Tuesday 18th February 2020
We offer acompetitive salaryas well asfull training, free car parkingandfantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday withJet2 .comandJet2holidays!!
Hours Per Week
Passenger Service Agent UK
Careers With Us
At the Airport
Customer Facing at the Airport
- Full time
Posted 8 Feb 2020
Closes 9 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Passenger service agent