B2 Licensed Engineer
- Carbon60 - 9 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Carbon60 are currently looking for a B2 Licenced Engineer with recency to work on the Embraer 135/145 Aircraft. This role is based in Switzerland.
This contract is due to start ASAP for 4 weeks initially possibly extended.
Full details include
* 4 week Contract initially
* Own tools required
* Monday - Friday day shift
* Excellent Rates
* Flights/Travel included at the beginning and end of contract
In order to apply for this role you must be able to provide the following documents
* HF FTS EWIS
* Right to work in the UK
* EASA Licence
* Type certificates
Please contact Stacey Plum if you would like further information on + Apply
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 42.83 - 42.83 Per hour £ 42.83 - 42.83 Per hour">
- Full time
- Embraer ERJ-145
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 7 Feb 2020
Closes 8 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Sevilleja de la Jara, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany