UX Designer - Airlines
- easyJet - 51 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet flies more of Europe's most popular routes than any other airline and carries more than 100 million passengers annually. We fly over 334 aircraft on 1061 routes to 159 airports across 36 countries.
The airline takes sustainability seriously and is the first major airline to operate net-zero carbon flights across its whole network. The airline is achieving this goal by offsetting the carbon emissions from the fuel used for all of its flights. This means since 2000 easyJet has reduced the carbon emissions for each kilometre flown by a passenger by over one-third (33.67%) and is on track to meet its target of a 38% reduction by 2022.
The airline was recently named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2019 in the transport sector.
What`s the role?
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic UX Designer who is interested in gaining experience in a fast moving and dynamic environment. Reporting to the CRO Manager, the UX Designer will be responsible for working on a variety of different projects, with focus on optimisation tests. You`ll have experience and proven results in developing web interfaces (both desktop and mobile) with a user-cantered approach, with the aim of maximizing conversion and attachment rates. In this role experience and knowledge of CSS and HTML, and working with AB testing tools are a must.
- Deliver user-centric UX/UI designs for testing to hit conversion and attachment rate targets
- Gather and interpret the design requirements with the CRO Manager and stakeholders
- Realise wireframes and graphic mock-ups to guarantee an optimal experience and guide the user towards conversion-oriented goals
- Working closely with a number of stakeholders from Product Owners, Project Managers, Analytic Team, Front End Dev and tech teams
- Drive user research and design validation through a mixture of research methodologies. Ensuing that their work is informed by research, customer feedback and data.
- Full time
Posted 7 Feb 2020
Closes 8 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Design engineer