B2C Marketing Expert/Social Media
- Lufthansa - 11 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
East Meadow, New York, United States
We are looking for you to plan, develop and implement the local marketing campaigns for the Lufthansa group companies. You will be the brand ambassador that will initiate the activities to increase the sales and ensure a customer-centric approach.
As the B2C Marketing Expert/Social Media your responsibilities would be:
- Develop the regional/ local yearly B2C marketing plan and coordination with the LH Group Airlines across multiple communication channels.
- Adapt ATL and BTL (brand/ product) campaigns and creative assets; adapt/ version and execute tactical (price) campaigns and BTL activities.
- Steer production and assure quality in (pre-)production of content and assets; manage, control and report area/ local marketing budgets, as well as handle invoicing and payment.
- Develop local language specific social media strategy and coordinate agency.
- Create country-specific social media marketing plans.
- Plan and implement local B2C events as well as local communications, direct marketing and initiatives to support sales.
- Perform monthly evaluation of marketing campaigns and ensure continuous improvement of communication flow to the customer (including application of new technologies)
The ideal B2C Marketing Expert/Social Media should have:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Marketing or Social media experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Desirable German knowledge
- Computer skills as user.
- Excellent service/customer oriented.
- Excellent innovation and open to change.
*Cover letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
Join our company and enjoy our benefits including our awarded winning "Best in Class" 401(k) Plan", click for more information.
60 Sick Days
Employee Assistance Program
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0452V415
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Feb 2020
Closes 7 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airline marketing