Developer - Digital Platforms
- easyJet - 51 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet is Europe's leading airline offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe's primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service. easyJet flies on more of Europe's most popular routes than any other airline and carries more than 96 million passengers annually - more than 16 million travelling for business. easyJet flies over 334 aircraft on 1061 routes to 159 airports across 36 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour's drive of an easyJet airport.
Innovation is in easyJet's DNA - from our launch over almost 25 years ago when we changed the way people fly to the present day where we lead the industry in digital, web, engineering and operational innovations to make travel more easy and affordable for our passengers.
The airline was recently named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2019 in the transport sector. Britain's Most Admired Companies study is the longest-running annual survey of corporate reputation in the UK.
Working in a dynamic environment the .net developer role is responsible for hands on code development within easyJet's digital platform scrum teams adhering to industry standards and modern engineering best practices. The role works closely with technical architects, business analysts, test engineers and other developers to deliver new products and services to meet the needs of projects and programmes within the prioritised portfolio.
- Accountable for the development of new and existing solutions within the easyjet digital platforms estate to best practice and industry standards.
- Active contributor to the cross functional scrum team and agile ceremonies.
- Provide technical expertise, code reviews and ensuring consistency and conformity to agreed software engineering standards.
- Accountable to identify, mitigate or resolve technical risks within the solution, ensuring any risks or issues are clearly communicated and managed.
- Keep up to date with knowledge of current software development trends and innovation in the IT industry that could be beneficial to EasyJet's strategy.
- Full time
Posted 6 Feb 2020
Closes 7 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airline IT