Lead FP&A Operations Analyst - DT
- GE Aviation - 264 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Responsible for managing the business planning cycle- 3-year plan, budget, forecasts at each level of the IT division. Aid in measuring the performance within the Aviation IT Division - capital allocation, ROI, cost out, insourcing strategies. Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
- Financial management of the operation from forecasting to analysis to driving cost out initiatives; provide leadership with timely & accurate data
- Support financial close including pacing, closing activities and reporting, ensuring transactions are accurate, timely, and in line with the GAAP requirements
- Ensure accuracy of monthly / quarterly financials & timely reporting of KPIs including variances to plans
- Own headcount reporting processes and related costs
- Participating in simplification / controllership projects that will facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis
- Solid financial partner of the business operating teams and a key member of the extended base cost / FP&A team
- Establish relationships with local accounting & business teams to drive completeness and accurate liquidation
- Communicate financial plans and results to operating leaders
- Manage DT Operational / Capital Expenditures (OPEX / CAPEX) process
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Finance)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Accounting, FP&A or Controllership
- Strong analytic skills: Ability to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, familiarity using large data sets to perform complex financial analysis
- Clear thinking / problem solving: Successfully led process improvement within operations / finance function involving process improvement;
ability to quickly grasp new ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear / concise manner
- Solid PC skills: Experience with financial systems/applications and strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Capitalization / Amortization is a plus
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Full time
Posted 6 Feb 2020
Closes 6 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Project manager