Senior Manager Operations Control (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 13 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
SunExpress is the German-Turkish Leisure Airline connecting people, families, and friends with places they love. As Joint Venture of Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, we combine great value with unique hospitality.
For strengthening our team in Germany we are looking for a Senior Manager Operations Control (m/f/diverse). You will be responsible for the initiation, implementation and further development of the Operations Control Department combining the Flight Operations Center (FOC), Maintenance Operations Center (MOC), Crew Control and the planned Ground Operation Competence Center (GOCC). The position holder reassures the cooperation between the respective operational stakeholders and decides on measures required for the effective mitigation of irregularities in the most efficient way. The position holder reports directly to the Accountable Manager of SunExpress Deutschland GmbH.
Our vision: To be Europe's most innovative and foremost Leisure Airline combining our German and Turkish values. Do you want to make it happen? Then join us!
- Managing the Operations Control Center combining FOC, MOC, Crew Control and GOCC
- Ensuring the safe, secure and economic flight operations in compliance with all applicable national and international rules and regulations and close coordination with the Nominated Persons Flight Operation and CAMO
- Effective mitigation of irregularities and development of measures to improve operational stability
- Preparation of procedures and processes concerning the area of responsibility with high consideration of compliance with company internal policies and corporate culture
- Ensuring the interface to relevant internal (e.g. Safety, Compliance, Flight Ops, Nominated Persons) and external (e.g. ground handling companies, airports) stakeholders
- Ensuring monitoring as well as continuous development and improvement of operational processes and procedures
- Setting, communicating and following up on department KPIs and SPIs and taking necessary action in case of deviation or derogation
- Following up on formal documents, publications, regulations, partly or fully within the responsibility of the Operations Control Department
- Ensuring documentation (updating, revising, distributing and ensuring the effectiveness of all documents, instructions, etc.) related to Operations Control
- Assuring successful audit results and certifications, e.g. IOSA; CARA
- Participating in the Emergency Response and Action Planning (ERAP) and ensuring ERAP processes within the Operations Control Department
- Budget planning and control; steady cost control and cost optimization
- University diploma (Bachelor degree or higher) in Business Administration, Aviation Management or comparable
- Profound knowledge of the aviation industry and its specific characteristics
- Long-term leadership experience in operational areas
- Familiarity with national and international rules, regulations and aviation laws (e.g. Air Ops Requirements)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Target orientation with the ability to set priorities even under stressful situations
- Good business acumen with a sense for budgeting and cost-efficiency
- Intercultural sensitiveness, excellent communication skills, and team working attitude
- Excellent language skills in German and English, written and verbal
- Good MS Office skills - especially Excel and PowerPoint
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
About SunExpress Deutschland GmbH
As a holiday specialist, SunExpress has been offering non-stop services between Europe and Turkey, as well as to popular holiday destinations on the Mediterranean, the Black Sea, North Africa and the Red Sea coasts for almost 30 years. This year, the joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines has been operating the largest fleet in its history, with 84 aircraft serving 90 destinations in 30 countries. In 2018, SunExpress welcomed almost 10 million passengers. The airline, which has received numerous awards for its service, provides customers with a comfortable flying experience at the best value and scores highly with its wide range of innovations and digital travel services.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0504V148
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 5 Feb 2020
Closes 6 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Air traffic control