ADMINISTRATOR (Part time) - 12 MONTHS CONTRACT - (L.68/99)
- easyJet - 55 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Milanere, Piemonte, Italy
ADMINISTRATOR (Part time) - 12 MONTHS TEMPORARY CONTRACT - (L.68/99)
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 950 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 15,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing
To ensure the smooth running of administrative processes and provides excellent transaction in terms of back office interventions. The work is rule based and is supported through detailed processes and procedures. The skill is thorough knowledge of the processes and procedures and excellent and efficient execution of these with a right first time mentality.
The key responsibilities are as follows.
- Clearing the daily task list as assigned to meet SLAs
- Complete transactions in line with SLAs with pace and accuracy
- Prioritise transactions in line with Service Level Agreements and Customer needs
- Keep the matrices and materials that support the processes up to date
- Self -manage workload to ensure that all processes are adhered to and prioritised within the relevant schedule
- Manage relationship with Italian Authorities (ITL/INPS/INAIL/SASN)
In line with the Competency Framework for job family TLS (Team Leading Supervisory) which cover:
- Ownership and Delivery . Has a clear focus to deliver results, working to targets, reviewing progress and adapting their plans accordingly, motivating themselves/the team to achieve.
- Customer and Shareholder Value . Understands who their customers are and seeks to exceed their needs, focussing on the importance of safety for both customers and employees.
- Building Relationships . Expresses ideas confidently and clearly, builds positive and constructive relationships with others, gets to know colleagues within their own team and supports them to ensure team goals are achieved.
LOCATION & HOURS OF WORK
This role will be based in Milan Malpensa and will be a part-time job (25/30 hours per week)
- Full time
Posted 5 Feb 2020
Closes 6 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airline administration