Credit Control Supervisor
- Swissport International Ltd - 18 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
Runcorn, Cheshire, England
To work as part of a team in a busy and challenging department. The role will involve managing a number of accounts, cash forecasting and working to strict deadlines.
- Proactively manage your customers' accounts by telephone and email to ensure that cash is collected in a timely manner in line with the agreed credit terms
- Engage with our customers to build strong relationships and partnerships utilising your excellent customer service skills
- Work with different areas of the business to drive query resolution on your problem accounts
- Identify cash receipts for your customers' accounts and match these with remittance advise forms
- Log queries and work with the Billing team to seek resolutions to enable payment
- Work towards your set targets
- Supply accurate updates on your customers' accounts as and when required
- Prepare accurate forecasts to report how you will achieve weekly/monthly collection targets.
- Responsible for proactively resolving simple invoice queries at first point of contact.
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach, identify any opportunities for improvement and take ownership until completion.
- Demonstrate professional behaviours and working relationships with all your internal and external customers.
- Take ownership and drive your own development with the support of your colleagues, Manager and any other resources available.
- Complete any ah-hoc duties requested by the Credit Control Manager based on business requirements.
- Full time
Posted 5 Feb 2020
Closes 6 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Air traffic control