Quality Assurance Engineer - Dublin (DUB)
- Ryanair - 65 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Ireland Republic of
Ryanair is currently recruiting for Quality Assurance Engineer to be based in Dublin.
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe's largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 154 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 82 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737's on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe's greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO\u2082 emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
With a current fleet of over 460 aircraft, this is an excellent opportunity for an engineering graduate to join our team and gain experience in Europes leading airline. Reporting directly to the Engineering Quality Manager, the successful candidate will be based in our office in Dublin but be required to travel throughout our network across Europe. You will be responsible for:
- Monitor the standard of maintenance of engineering providers
- Carry out audits throughout the Ryanair network as laid out in the Engineering QA audit schedule
- Will be expected to carry out audits outside of office hours
- Have knowledge of EASA, IAA regulations and QA experience relating to aircraft certification. This would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Auditing experience an advantage.
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English required. Another European language will be an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair network
- Must hold a valid EU passport and clean driving licence
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly
- MS Office suite experience
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 1 Feb 2020
Closes 2 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Quality control