AMOS Systems Analyst
- Ryanair - 68 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair uses Swiss-AS developed system, AMOS, for the management of all of its Engineering functions throughout its Base Maintenance, Line Maintenance; Materials; Planning, Maintenance Programme and Modification Control. We are looking for a Senior AMOS Analyst to manage the overall system and continue to drive its utilisation and benefits to deliver operational efficiencies across all areas of Engineering.
The AMOS Business Analyst/Systems Analyst will be overall responsible for ensuring the AMOS System is fully operational using its maximum available functionality. This will include:
- Management of AMOS S/W upgrades to ensure a smooth and continuing availability of AMOS.
- Developing and maintain an AMOS upgrade policy.
- Generation of reports to provide management information across all Engineering functions.
- Timely fixing of bugs identified by users.
- Development of specifications for new AMOS functionality and the management of its introduction into Ryanair engineering operation.
- Development of AMOS training modules for engineering departments and providing training as required.
- Identify and support the introduction of new technology into Ryanair's operation.
- Work with Ryanair Labs teams to manage the in-house development of new technologies and systems to support AMOS operations.
- A degree/diploma in IT or engineering with a strong information technology background.
- The ideal candidate will have 3 years' experience managing an IT based system preferably in an airline. An understanding of the processes relating to an airline's engineering system would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Full time
Posted 1 Feb 2020
Closes 2 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airline IT