- GE Aviation - 288 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Querétaro Arteaga, Mexico
You will be responsible for working with a team of software engineers to develop commercial software solutions in an Agile research environment and interact regularly with GE sites worldwide to resolve project related issues. This person works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to design discussions.
• Design, build, and support software in a fast-paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
• Possess working knowledge on technologies like XML, RESTAPI, JSON, CI/CD
• Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience
• Experience in Containers
• Proficiency with building APIs and services using RESTful, SOAP etc.
• Experience with SQL
• Experience developing for, configuring, and supporting Cloud computing solutions is a plus (AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
• Good interpersonal communication, presentation and facilitation skills in English and Spanish, and the ability to communicate with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development Methodologies
• Good debugging skills with knowledge on debug tools, browser plugins etc.
• Experience with SQL datastores such asSQL Server or PostgreSQL
• Problem-solving abilities and capable of articulating complex technical topics or assignments to senior leaders
• Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through challenges with limited information and vague problem definitions
GE (NYSE: GE) is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. Apply/digital
- Full time
Posted 1 Feb 2020
Closes 1 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airline IT