AiRXOS Product Management Intern - Summer 2020
- GE Aviation - 264 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Boston Corner, Indiana, United States
AiRXOS is looking for a Product Management Intern who will work with Product Management Team and support various products and projects. The role of the intern will include support for assessing market and customer needs, researching the market, developing product requirements, developing product marketing collateral, and working with all other functions to ensure successful delivery and adoption of the product.
In this role, you will:
- Work with product managers to define product and service
- Work with User Experience (UX) team to define UXwireframes /
- Develop customer value prop for AiRXOS products and services
- Perform competitive analysis and identify differentiators for
AiRXOS products and services
- Analyze target market(s) and customers for AiRXOS products and
- Work with marketing team to develop product and service
- A rising senior or graduate student pursuing a degree in
Science or Engineering
- Minimum cumulative or in-major 3.0/4.0 GPA without rounding
- Must commit to working full time (40 hrs/wk) during the internship
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Boston, MA
- Effective application of market
and competitive analysis research and product plan development
to work business issues in a highly dynamic, technology-based environment
of personal initiatives for exploring technology, illustrated by a clear
understanding of Technology trends
in a new product development initiative
to work in a team-based environment
computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Power Point).
communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing)
- Prior internship experience
AiRXOS is building new technologies and delivering a new architecture and ecosystem for the next generation of unmanned aviation. We are passionate about enabling safe, secure and economical UAV/Drone operations at global scale. We are accomplishing this with a great collaborative team of driven engineers and technologists with expertise in Distributed & Real-Time Software, Web Services, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning Algorithms, Autonomous Systems & Robotics, Cyber Security, Air Traffic Management, Computer Visualization, and Mobile Applications. Together we are delivering capabilities that will enable a new era in aviation and autonomous systems applications.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Full time
Posted 31 Jan 2020
Closes 29 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Product support