Part 145 Document Controller
- Carbon60 - 8 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Part 145 Document Controller
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a Part 145 Document Controller to work for a company based in Gloucestershire on a full time, permanent position
As a Part 145 Document Controller, you will be will be responsible for ensuring Continuing Airworthiness requirements are met for all aircraft in maintenance at all times.
* Possess strong IT skills and experience of working with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Power point.
* Accurate, numerate and excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to communicate well with other members of the department/company and a proactive approach to work
* A basic record of proven ability in related work
* An understanding of Part 145 and Part M Regulations
* Experience of aviation related production, modification or maintenance record keeping type work.
* A recognised skill base with some technical content preferred but not essential
Additional functions for the successful candidate will include (but not limited to);
* To collate all technical records, work cards and airworthiness paperwork associated with all maintenance of aircraft and collate/scan all completed aircraft documentation and upload to specified location and arranging despatch of all original paperwork internally or to external customers.
* To assert that all applicable completed aircraft maintenance documentation is accurate and completed correctly
* On receipt of completed cards, review for any omissions and progressively update the Company internal system to reflect work card status
* To ensure all completed scanned documentation is archive within the Company network
* To update maintenance tracking to ensure that all work carried out including component replacements and robberies is accurately recorded
* To assist the Planning Department with work package compilation prior to aircraft arrival to ensure all maintenance data is present and accurate and to assist the Hangar Manager with the daily operation of the engineering department and supporting the day to day Production operation queries
* To perform daily meetings and produce production reports to communicate aircraft maintenance status to maintenance management
* To provide support to the Maintenance Manager in ensuring that all man hour bookings are correct and hours booked to job cards reflect the work carried out
* Ability to work under pressure to react to operational requirements and time constraints
Summary of role details;
* Role: Part 145 Document Controller
* Start: ASAP
* Contract: Full time permanent
* Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
* Salary: Competitive
For more information regarding the Part 145 Document Controller position, please apply via website or call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyfor more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 30 Jan 2020
Closes 29 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer