Type Rating Examiner
- Carbon60 - 8 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Type Rating Examiner
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a Type Rating Examiner to work for a company based in Gloucestershire with both base and line maintenance MRO's.
As a Type Rating Examiner, you will be will be employed as a Touring TRI/TRE on the AW169 & MD902, undertaking duties in accordance with the company culture, safety policy and appropriate procedures.
Candidates must be willing to travel throughout the UK.
* EASA ATPL(H) + ME IR(H)
* 2500 hours including 500 hours on complex types
* 1500hrs multi-pilot on helicopters, of which at least 500hrs are as PIC.
* Current EASA TRE qualification (essential)
* Maintenance of TRI/TRE qualifications on type(s) and a valid HEMS line check are essential requirements.
* AW169/MD902 type rating
* HEMS experience
* Night Vision Imaging System experience including 30hrs and/or 100 sectors under NVG
* Simulator instructor/examiner experience
* Performance Based Navigation
Additional functions for the successful candidate will include (but not limited to);
* Preparation of training/checking material such as training aids, presentations and OPC briefing materials
* Planning and delivery of AOC/ATO training courses including initial type ratings, ground training, and line/role training in HEMS and NVIS to pilots and Technical Crew Members
* Provide SME contribution towards ongoing development of company procedures, policies and best practices
* Attendance of company standardisation meetings
* Production of detailed student records and reports
* Assisting with internal ATO/AOC auditing
* Act as SME for relevant SMS investigations
* HEMS line flying duties
Summary of role details;
* Role: Type Rating Examiner
* Start: ASAP
* Contract: Full time permanent
* Location: Staverton, Cheltenham
* Salary: Competitive + allowances for TRI/TRE Qualifications held
The role attracts additional benefits such as a car allowance, touring allowance, paid travel/accommodation and flexibility on home location.
For more information regarding the Type Rating Examiner position, please apply via website or call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyfor more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
- McDonnell-Douglas MD-90,McDonnell-Douglas MD900 Explorer
Posted 30 Jan 2020
Closes 29 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Helicopter pilot