A Licensed Mechanic
- easyJet - 55 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet flies more of Europe's most popular routes than any other airline and carries more than 100 million passengers annually. We fly over 334 aircraft on 1061 routes to 159 airports across 36 countries.
The airline takes sustainability seriously and is the first major airline to operate net-zero carbon flights across its whole network. The airline is achieving this goal by offsetting the carbon emissions from the fuel used for all of its flights. This means since 2000 easyJet has reduced the carbon emissions for each kilometre flown by a passenger by over one-third (33.67%) and is on track to meet its target of a 38% reduction by 2022.
The airline was recently named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2019 in the transport sector.
easyJet's engineering and maintenance team are renowned for their innovative solutions; from working on drone technology to increase our efficiency and accuracy with aircraft performance checks, to our partnership with Airbus on a joint research project on hybrid and electric aircraft. As part of the team, you can expect to join a forward thinking, fast paced team of industry leading engineers. As we continue to expand our operations across the UK and Europe, there is plenty of opportunity to progress your career with the UK's number one airline.
To perform defect rectification and routine servicing as directed by the Certifying Licensed Aircraft Engineer / Shift Supervisor.
- To perform aircraft maintenance tasks as directed by a certifying licensed engineer / shift supervisor.
- To ensure all work requiring a Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) is completed as required by the MOE, EASA Requirements and NAA regulations.
- To conduct a thorough verbal handover of any partially completed tasks, either being taken on or passed on. Ensuring that all documentation is completed as far as possible. Partially completed tasks should only be accomplished in logical stages.
- To report to the Shift Supervisor, Station Manager or NAA any defects or conditions considered to represent a safety risk.
- To adhere to all pertinent safety precautions and procedures as published in manufacturers, Company and other relevant publications.
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements.
- To ensure that all facilities, tools and equipment are satisfactory for the tasks to be completed and that any defects are notified to the Certifying Technician, Shift Supervisor or Station Manager.
- To comply with Station Standing Instructions.
- Full time
Posted 29 Jan 2020
Closes 28 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer