Security Design Specialist
- easyJet - 54 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 320 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
As a member of the wider security team you will maintain the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information and information systems.
The security specialist will provide consultancy and technical assurance of solutions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Responsible for technical assurance of security systems, infrastructure, applications and solutions, aligned to IT strategy and security standards
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining security standards, processes, procedures and guidelines related to security architecture and Technical Design Authority process
- Provide IT teams with security focused technical consultancy to ensure compliance with security policies, standards and regulations
- Input into RFI and RFP technology/vendor selection, ensuring solutions embed and meet security requirements and are secure by design.
- Take ownership of specialist security domains
- Contribute to/and implement strategies for embedding relevant security policies and security technical standards in projects and services
- Ownership of the design and configuration requirements for operational security systems and platforms
- Responsible for continuous improvement of security services and contribution to the security architecture roadmap
- Retain a working knowledge of related security technical areas such as; application, network and host, to enable effective liaison with other technical groups and protection of easyJet information
- Produce and disseminate management information in relation to security technical architecture, technical assurance of projects and all associated solutions
- Through easyJet external organisations keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and regulation
- Establish mechanisms, behaviours and culture to encourage the protection of easyJet information and information systems
- Work closely with enterprise architects, solution architects, technical architects and other senior IT designers to ensure all services are 'Secure by Design'
- Full time
Posted 28 Jan 2020
Closes 27 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Airport security